17 Jun 2017

Less is More #333 - Personalise it


Hello there my friends.

Hope you'll excuse any brevity today but it's a busy weekend with loads of house guests and I apologise for the lack of photo staging on some of these photographs but I made the cards in April before I started staging photos and the cards were sent out to the recipients ages ago.

Anyway, Less is More is on our theme week and here is our cue card

Our fabulous Guest Designer is the talented Lucie from LucieG Cards who was our May winner. Please pop over to see her gorgeous card and leave her some of your wonderful comments.

Also, the design team have some fabulous inspiration on the challenge blog HERE and no doubt they will also have a few surprises on their personal blogs too.

Right to my cards. Even though it is almost Father's day in the UK, all my cards are for females!

1) Best Sister


These flowers look so feminine in pinks - I love them.

Here I've used the outer part of a die cut rectangle to make a frame for the stamping. The flowers were masked to add a little bit of inky blending around the flowers.

This one is for:
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #150 - Flowers
City Crafter Challenge #366 - Frame it
Fashionable Stamping #124 - make it feminine
Through the Purple Haze #127 - Pink


STAMPS: AlteNew Garden Treasure stamp set
DIE: MFT Inside out stitch rectangles
INKS: Versacolor 33 pink, Distress inks in spun sugar, worn lipstick, tumbled glass, shabby shutters and peeled paint, Memento Ink in tuxedo black
OTHER: White linen card, 3D foam pads,

2, 3 and 4) Extra Special


This is a group of cards that I sent out to people as a 'just because I miss you'. Again, simple stamping and a die cut rectangle is all that was needed but I think they look rather elegant.
 
This orange one is for
Creative Knockouts Challenge #198 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #130 - Anything Goes

This purple one is for
Creative Moments #120 - Anything Goes (with option of flag day - which I didn't do)
Crafty Addicts #37 - Anything goes with the option of using die cuts
 
These ones are for:
Addicted to Stamps and More #246 - Anything Goes
 
 
STAMPS: AlteNew Extra Special stamp set
DIE: MFT Inside out stitch rectangles
INKS: Distress inks in spun sugar, worn lipstick, tumbled glass, shabby shutters, peeled paint, squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, shaded violet and wilted violet. Memento Ink in tuxedo black
OTHER: White linen card, 3D foam pads, star dust Stickles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it from me for this week.

Thank you so much for popping by. Hope you will get the chance to join us this week.

See you again soon!
Hugs,
Sharon xx

18 comments:

  1. Oh, these are right up my alley, Sharon! The crisp white with the florals looks fabulous on all of these. That's two more Altenew sets going straight onto my wishlist...damn you! lol Loving the orange colourway, I very rarely use orange but it looks so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful Sharon! I love the Extra Special set, and your gorgeous colour palettes look fantastic... so pretty <3 And you might have just made me put Garden Treasures on to my wishlist too! Back to your enabling ways, I see!! ;-) These are all beautiful cards and the recipients will have loved them. Have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your floral cards are so beautiful. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so beautiful, Sharon. Great colours and colouring. I especially love Extra Special, but I am so glad I have both stamp sets! Now to ink them up one of these days. 😜 Wonderful cards as always. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning range!! I especially love the gemstone colours. Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week :) x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and the colors of your flowers. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My a set of beautiful blooms here and more Altenew sets to add to my never ending wish list! You've showcased them to perfection! THANKS!!! Grrrr! Super elegant and CAS and hope you enjoy the week with your visitors. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Sharon everyone is gorgeous, fabulous colour choices and great stamping.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning cards, each and every one! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the way you used the rectangle dies on these cards. They are GORgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 😮OMG, Sharon ! They are all so gorgeous ! Love all these blooms with those fabulous colours and your CAS design ! But this first card, WOW, is my favourite ! So, so beautiful ! So delicate and so elegant in these soft pink shades ! I love it ! Hope you have a great time with your visitors ! Have a fabulous week ! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning!!!! So beautyful!
    Thank you for sharing your creative talent at the Challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards all, thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge 😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great flowers, love the simplicity of your cards. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Martina DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sharon! Your Altenew floral cards look stunning! I love the use of rectangle dies and frames, your coloring and the simple layouts -so elegant! Have a nice weekend and so sorry I'm visiting so late, life has been pretty hectic the couple last weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the flower cards - they are just lovely. Thank you for joining the Creative Knockouts Challenge. April

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Good :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.